Spring Makeup Look!



Hellloooo loves! I just uploaded a makeup tutorial on this bright and color spring look! It reminds me of cotton candy, coz of the pink & blue. Anywho's I had alot of fun doing this makeup tutorial, and I haven't done one in a very long time so I thought I'd do a look for the spring and summer time! You can see the video on my channel (:

Products mentioned (in order of appearance):
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
L'Oreal True Match Concealer Crayon in Fair/Light
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Pink E/S from Coastal Scents 88 Palette
Stila E/S in Burgundy
Naked 1 E/S in Virgin
MAC Paintpot in Rollickin'
Teal E/S from 88 Coastal Scents Palette
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC E/S in Carbon
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
Light Brown E/S from Wet & Wild 'Vanity' Palette (for eyebrows)
MAC Browgel in Girl Boy
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Bronzer from Naked Flushed Palette
Highlight Powder from Naked Flushed Palette
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick


Let me know what you guys think! Enjoyyyy!


xo, Michelle