Tweed & Leather












Hello again! Sorry I haven't posted my outfit in a while. It's been cold and rainy here in Socal, so it's been a little difficult to take pictures and post. But today's outfit is pretty monochromatic, but with some texture. Paired my combined leather/tweed jacket I got from Nordstroms, a plain white tank, and some simple black jeans. Then I topped it off with some faux patent leather Oxfords! Enjoyyy (:

What I'm wearing:
Trouve Faux Leather Sleeve Tweed Jacket found HERE
Plain White Tank
Pacsun Black Denim found HERE
Oxfords (similar one found HERE)
Spiked necklace from Nastygal found HERE
Sequin bangles from Bloomingdales found HERE
Arrow necklace from Forever 21
Skull bracelets from Urban Outfitters

Also, I just uploaded my November favorites video, so please check that out!
Pls like, share, & subscribe to my Youtube channel! 
youtube.com/michellehkimm




Check out my Instagram! @michellehkimm

xo, Michelle