Wild One












Hi everyone! I hope everyone's having an awesome week! Unfortunately for me, I have finals next week so I've been painting all week long ): sigh. Can't wait til it's over! Good luck to everyone who has finals! SOOO, today's outfit is one of my favorites this week. I'm LOVING this tigress jacket that I got at Nasty Gal. It's so fierce- I absolutely love it. & YES I've been rewearing these camo pants for weeeeeks. I love them. Since it is a bit chilly nowadays in Socal, just wore a basic chambray shirt underneath for a little bit of extra warmth! Enjoyyy (:

Maroon beanie from Target
Plain White T
Chambray shirt from Target
'Wild One' Denim jacket from Nasty Gal
Belt from Mink Pink
Camo Skinnies from Zara
White Chucks by Converse
Skull Bracelets from Urban Outfitters
Gold Watch by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Lioness Bracelet by Jewelmint

Also, I just uploaded a video on Youtube of my Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul so make sure you check that out! & don't forget to like, share & subscribe!! 

Follow me on Instagram @michellehkimm for more ootds, food, my art, randoms, etc!

Have a great weekend errrrryone.

xo, Michelle