Gold N' Gloomy








Hi loves! Today's outfit is pretty casual- alot of black and alot of gold (my two favorite colors). Today's weather was beautiful! I love gloomy weather. Soooo, I just paired my comfy cross sweater with a pair of acid drip highwaisted Levi's, and wore my oh-so comfy sneaker wedges I got from Steve Madden. I wore gold jewelry just to glam it up a little bit, coz I was a bit too black and it was pretty casual. But that's about it. Enjoyyyy.

Cross Sweater from Forever21
Acid-Drip Highwaisted Levi's from Urban Outfitters
Hilight by Steve Madden (found HERE)
Necklace and Chain Bracelet from a local thrift store
Gold watch by Marc Jacobs
Skull bracelets from Urban Outfitters, and a random kiosk from 3rd Street Promenade
Earrings from Axcess

Also, I'll be uploading my 'Get ready with me' video featuring this outfit so keep your eyes open for that! 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel! www.youtube.com/michellehkimm
Follow me on Instagram @michellehkimm


xo, Michelle