Safari










Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones! Today's outfit happened to be very 'Indiana Jones'-like or safari haha. As you already know, my camo obsession is through the roof. I paired this hat I got from Black Friday with a plain old white T, with camo printed pants and some military style heels. Hope you guys enjoy! Make sure you also check out my Youtube channel, for I will be uploading a Black Friday haul! I didn't get too many things, but thought I'd share with you guys! 

What I'm wearing:
Staring at Stars Ashton Panama Hat from Urban Outfitters (found HERE)
White T from Old Navy
Belt from Korea
Camouflage Skinny Trousers from Zara (similar style HERE)
Heeled Booties from Steve Madden (similar style HERE)
Lioness Bracelet from Jewelmint
Spiked Bracelet from Forever21
Skull Bangle from Urban Outfitters
Gold watch by Marc Jacobs

For more outfit posts, follow me on Instagram @michellehkimm
Subscribe to me on Youtube: youtube.com/michellehkimm 

xo, Michelle