Western








Hi all! Today's look is casual, with a bit of a Western feel. Paired by tan leather jacket with a plain oversize plaid button up top, and a plain black graphic T. I decided to mix some prints and wear my tribal print jeans from Zara. & to top the Western feel off, I wore my short Waco boots I got a while back. I also added a beanie, just in case it got cold, coz I have class til late today ): sad face. Enjoyyy.

Faux Leather Jacket with Zips from Zara
Red Plaid Button up from Forever21 (similar one found HERE)
Killer Quality T by Obey 
Tribal Print Denim by Zara
Waco Short Boots by Franco Sarto (found HERE)
Beanie from Target

Please follow me on Instagram for more of my life! @michellehkimm
Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel! I will be uploading a Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul soon! youtube.com/michellehkimm


xo, Michelle