Blogger Bazaar

Hellooo loves. 
So this past weekend I got the chance to go to Blogger Bazaar, which is pretty much a charity event where bloggers sell the clothing and accessories they don't wear anymore and offer it to the charity of their choice. It was an amazing event. The food was great, the drinks were great and I met amazing bloggers and Youtubers. It was a darn good experience. There were an enormous amount of people, and we had to wait in line to get in but it was so worth it! Entrance fee was $1, which went to proceeds for a charity of course, and overall was a good experience. 

I will post up pictures from the Blogger Bazaar on my next post, but for now, I will post my outfit of what I wore that day! Hope you guys enjoyyyy!


















'FIERCE' Snapback- Karl Alley
Skull Tee- Urban Outfitters
Leopard Print Belt- H&M
White Skinny Jeans- Zara
Gold Spiked Necklace- Nasty Gal
'Everly' Cutout Booties- Jeffrey Campbell
Mini MAC Crossbody Bag- Rebecca Minkoff

Enjoyyyy! & God bless.


xo, Michelle