spring lookbook 2013: black & white

Hi loves!
I just wanted to do a quick post on my latest video on my Youtube channel. I filmed a Spring lookbook featuring one of spring's biggest trends: the black & white trend. Just posting the pictures of the outfits so you can get a better look at the details. The black and white trend is one, if anything my favorite trend this spring. If you guys can't tell, I tend to wear dark, neutral colors and I normally stray away from bright colors. It's a bit ironic that black and white is a trend this spring because you just wouldn't imagine it to be. When I think of spring, I think of bright colorful colors.. and the fact that this spring's trends are black and white, it's just so contradicting and clashy and I absolutely loveeee it. 










Outfit 1
Leather Cap- Ebay
White Tee- Metropark
Snake skin/Croc Vest- Bebe
Leather Athletic Shorts- Zara
'Hilight' Sneaker Wedges- Steve Madden

Outfit 2
Black Crop Top- American Apparel
Black Vest- Naked Zebra
Burgundy Belt- H&M
Ombre Grid Pants- Motel
Black Military Boots- Steve Madden
Spiked Necklace- Nasty Gal

Outfit 3
'Fierce' Snapback- Karl Alley
Black/White Grid Blouse- Forever 21
Tuxedo Blazer- H&M
White Jeans- Zara
'Everly' Cutout Booties- Jeffrey Campbell

Outfit 4
Cat-ear Beanie- Ebay
Denim Vest- Zara
Polka-dot Tee- Forever 21
Disco Pants in Black- American Apparel
Lion Head Necklace- Ebay
'Everly' Cutout Bootie- Jeffrey Campbell

Check out my Youtube channel for this video! Please like and subscribe (: also, please go and 'like' my Facebook page to keep updated with me and to give me feedback on my videos or any video requests here!



xo, Michelle