black & white










Happy Easter Sunday everyone! Today's outfit was really bold, but simple. I decided to just wear black and white coz it looks clean, and because it's one of the biggest trends for this Spring season. I usually can't wear white (because I always stain them everytime I wear them), but decided to suck it up and be extremely cautious of what I eat, how I eat, where I sit, etc. Hahah pretty anxious day. But yeah.. this week is Spring Break for meeee helllll yeeeeee.. so I'm just gonna make some videos, go out and play, and relax this whole weeek. I'm super excited! Well hope you guys have an amazing week. Enjoy and God bless.

White Blazer- H & M
Black Tee- Obey
White Skinny Jeans- Zara
'Everly' Cutout Boots- Jeffrey Campbell
Spike Necklace- Nasty Gal
Leopard Print Belt- H & M


xo, Michelle