Flower Pants.









Hello loves! 
I know I haven't posted here in a while. I'm finally done with summer school! Yay I am officially a college graduate and FREE! Anywhos, my boyfriend and I went to The Lab in Costa Mesa to just shop around. I love the atmosphere there- it's so hipster and it's an amazing location for photography. SOOO I just had to take my ootd here (: 

I haven't curled my hair in a while, and I had a bit of extra time in the morning so I curled it. I just bought a new curling iron- the Conair You Curl Wand. It's so amazing! Easiest and best hair curler I've ever used. 

I just wore a neutral sweater and a long tee under, paired with my BDG flower leggings. I love these leggings so much, and they're perfect for the summer time! But yeahhh hope you guys enjoy the outfit!

Cream Sweater- Zara
Black Beanie- Target
Long White Tee- Target
BDG Floral Leggings- Urban Outfitters
Empress Necklace- Jewelmint
'Everly' Booties- Jeffrey Campbell
Candy Yum Yum- MAC (on my lips)


xo, Michelle