May Favorites!




Heeerrroooo errbody (:
So I just uploaded my May Favorites video which I will link at the end of the post. Just wanted to post up detailed pictures of my favorite items of the month. The items are listed as stated in the video! Hope you guys enjoy! Leave me a comment for any other questions (:


MAC Lipstick- So Chaud
"Beauty Blender" (Not the real one hehehe)

Sinful Colors Nail Varnish in 24/7
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Rare

Crest 3D White Toothpaste
Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Clutch in Black
Jeffrey Campbell- Deetz
 High-waisted shorts:
Levi's (Blue)- Thrifted
BDG Spiked Cheeky- Urban Outfitters
Acid Splatter- Urban Outfitters
 French Cafe Instant Coffee- Local Korean Market
 Great Gatsby Original Soundtrack
Songs Mentioned in video: 
"Young & Beautiful"-Lana Del Rey 
"A Little Party Never Killed Nobody"-Fergie

Here's the video!

xo, Michelle