Magic Hour



This pic is blurry, but I just love how it looks. I think it looks beter that way. 





Loving my Illamasqua nail varnish. It's in the color Rare. 




Hello loves! Here's another casual outfit for you guys! It's been getting so hot here in Socal that I have to wear shorts literally everyday. It's crazy. I just paired a simple pale pink top with my faded black high-waisted Levi's. Of course, topped it off with my favorite leopard print belt and wore my badass Jeffrey Campbell Adam Lion sneakers. They're soooo sick. I swear they're like a weapon. I do have to be quite careful when I walk so the studs don't pop out or I don't kill nobody, but other than that I love them. They're such a statement piece. But yeah I hope to be posting more stuff for you guys (: hope you enjoy!

Beanie- Urban Outfitters
Pale Pink 3/4 Sleeve- H & M
Leopard Print Belt- H & M
Levi's High-waisted Shorts- Thrifted
Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC in Black
Jeffrey Campbell Adam Lion Sneakers- Nordstrom
Classic Wayfarers- Rayban
Gold Watch- Marc Jacobs

xo, Michelle