Into the sun.











Happy humpday everyone! I've been lagging a bit on my outfit posts, so I'm trying to catch up on some outfits I didn't put up on here. I wore this a couple days ago and MY GOODNESS am I in love with this kimono-esque cardigan. I just LOVE the floral print and the fringe detailing. I also love how much movement it has when I walk around in it. I think I love anything boho-chic. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous over here in Socal, and when the sun's about to go down, I feel like photography is best (or maybe my boyfriend just takes amazing photos for me). I just decided to go super bohemian today, wearing creams & laces, and big floppy hats. What are your favorite essentials? 

Concho Hat- UNIF
Flower Lace Top- Naked Zebra
Fringe Cardigan- Zara
Black Belt- H & M
High-waisted Shorts- Levi's (thrifted)
'Everly' Cutout Booties- Jeffrey Campbell

Hope you guys have an amazing rest of the week! I'm going up to Monterey Bay in Norcal this week for a dance performance and I'm super stoked! I haven't been to Norcal since I was a baby, so technically it's like my first time!


xo, Michelle