Tribal










Happy Monday everyone!
So today's outfit was pretty tribal. I found this blouse at my local thrift store and I fell absolutely in love with it! It's a men's large but I pinned it in the back and I tied it into the front, coz it was wayyyy too long for me. But I just love how oversized it feels, and the colors are so vibrant! Plus, the teal matches my hair a little bit heheh. I just topped it off with a black turban I recently purchased on Ebay. I loveee the turban. It keeps my hair in place and it's just so fun to wear. You can put a broach(? I don't know the spelling...) on it and totally glam it up. Hope you guys enjoy!

Black Turban- Ebay
Tribal Shirt- Thrifted
Disco Pants in Black- American Apparel
'Everly' Cutout Booties- Jeffrey Campbell
Gold ID Chain Necklace- Ebay


xo, Michelle