Throwback.










Ahh. Sorry I haven't posted in a while :/ but here is a new outfit post for you guys! Since I have summer school and the weather is getting hotter and hotter these days, I tend to go for more comfort than anything. So I just put together a simple, monochromatic outfit. I styled my leather athletic shorts with a simple Tupac graphic tee. I paired it with some edgy boots and a black turban, just to keep my hair in place from the wind (& it's super cute). I've also been loving the sunnies trend right now. I love the bug-eye effect these black sunnies give on my face 8) 

Tupac Tee- Hype Means Nothing
Black Leather Athletic Shorts- Zara
Black Turban- Ebay
Large Round Sunnies- Ebay
'Everly' Cutout Booties- Jeffrey Campbell
Rhinestone Necklace- Popbasic

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!


xo, Michelle