Kid At Heart.

Its finally the weekenddd! (:
Today's outfit is pretty casual.. I guess these days I've been preferring comfort over anything else. But the good thing is that you can be fashionable while being comfortable.

I just paired a Minnie Mouse tee with a polka dot chambray top, following with my favorite tiger denim jacket. I wore plan black jeans and topped it off with an olive beanie and simple red tennis shoes.

Today's look reminded me of my childhood, especially the Minnie Mouse top but also with the fun polka dot pattern and the bright red shoes..sometimes I miss my childhood and wish I could go back to the days where I was carefree.

Minnie Mouse Tee-Forever 21
Polkadot Chambray Button Up-Pacsun
'Wild One' Denim Jacket-Nasty Gal
Black Skinny Denim-Pacsun
Red Tennis Shoes-Target
Studded Belt-Metropark
Lion Chain Necklace-Ebay
Olive Green Beanie-Urban Outfitters

We'll hope you guys enjoyed today's outfit. Have a safe and fabulous weekend and I'll talk to you guys laterr! ♥♥

Xo, Michelle