1000.

Yayyyy! I've reached over 1000 subscribers on my Youtube channel! I'm so excited, and I'm so blessed to have each and every one of you guys support me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! & I love you guysss! I will work harder and make better videos for you guys (: 

If you haven't seen yet, I've posted a new video on my channel of how I personally style my creepers. Take a look if you haven't seen yet! Click here to see my 'How I Style My Creepers' video.

Also, I've made an official Facebook page, just so you guys can stay updated on my fashion posts and new videos and stuff on my Youtube channel. That way, you guys can know what I'm going to be posting, and you guys can give me feedback on any of my videos, and give me suggestions for what videos you guys want to see next! Click here to go to my Facebook page.

Again, thank you so much for the love. If you haven't seen my Youtube channel, go and subscribe! You can go to my channel here


xo, Michelle