love my creeps.










Hey loves!
When it comes to "my" style, I can't seem to point out what type of style I have. You know people have different styles- feminine, chic, rocker, grungy, romantic, etc. I can't seem to pin point what I am. I think there's something special about every type of style, and I love to embrace a new type everyday. I guess it's kind of like a identity crisis when it comes to my fashion style. Today, I decided to go a bit punk & grungy. I only wore my creepers a couple times after I bought them, but I've been fiendingggg to wear them out. It finally started to get hot, so I wore them with my garter stockings! Just kept it casual with a light-weight cardi, a band tee, and some faded high-waisted shorts (:

Olive Green Cardigan- Korean store
'The Ramones' Band Tee- Forever 21
Faded High-waisted Denim- Thrifted
Garter Leggings- Urban Outfitters
TUK Mondo Creepers- Karmaloop
Maroon Belt- H&M
Round Sunnies- Sabre
Gold Spiked Necklace- Nasty Gal


xo, Michelle