gloomy days.





One of my favvvooorrite pictures from today's shoot.




I lovedddd today's weather. It was gloomy- perfect photoshoot day. I honestly think pictures come out the best in gloomy weather.. or that "magic" hour. Anywhoz.. here's today's OOTD. As you guys know, I've been OBSESSING over my new pair of booties. I've worn these shoes EVERY SINGLE DAY this week.. talk about obsession. Since it was a bit chillier than usual, I decided to layer up with my polka-dot chambray and my jean jacket. I'm starting to incorporate more "spring-ish" type of clothing into my wardrobe, since it is almost spring. 

'Dimepiece' Beanie- Dimepiece Designs
Gold Chain Necklace- Thrifted
Peace & Love Needed Tee- Metropark
Polka-Dot Chambray Button Up- Pacsun
'Wild One' Denim Jacket- Nasty Gal
Leopard Print Skinny Belt- H&M
'Skinniest' Skinny Jeans in Black- Pacsun
Tortoise/Gold Watch- Michael Kors
'Everly' Cutout Booties- Jeffrey Campbell

Stay warm! God bless.


xo, Michelle