from another galaxy.















Hello loves! 
So today's outfit is really bold and fun. I just got these leggings in the mail last week, and I was super stoked on wearing them out. Galaxy has been a really trendy print nowadays, along with other prints- on leggings especially. I got these for about $16 on Ebay, just because I didn't want to spend $40 or even more on Asos and other over-expensive sites. I paired these leggings with neutral pieces on top, because I wanted the leggings to be my focal point, and I didn't want it to be distracting or cluttery. I absolutely adore these leggings, and I'm planning to get more prints.. hm what should I get next?

Fedora Hat- Urban Outfitters
'Love & Peace Needed' Tee- Metropark
Chambray Button Up- Target
Cream Knit Cardigan- Zara
Galaxy Print Leggings- Ebay
'Everly' Cutout Booties- Jeffrey Campbell
Gold Spike Necklace- Nasty Gal
Original Aviators- Ray Ban


Love you guysss! God bless.

xo, Michelle