i've been waiting for this day..

Ohhhh my. I've been waiting for the DVD to come out for such a long time! I'm a huge fan of the Twilight Saga, and I was supperrrr excited that the DVD was coming out today. We rushed to the nearest Target and snagged a copy of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Team Edward!

Afterwards, the boyfriend and I decided to go to Del Amo Mall to eat some Stacked. If you guys don't know what Stacked is, it's a restaurant (like BJ's), where they specialize in customizing your order to the way you want it. But the cool thing about it is that you order everything though an iPad that's placed at every table. It's super easy, convenient, and a good way to know what you're ordering. So I had a salad, and Jay had a custom-made Mac & Cheese. It was delishhh!

We just roamed around the mall for a bit, and Jay just took some OOTD pics for my Instagram, but I thought I'd share it on my blog as well (:

Red Cat-ear Beanie from Ebay
Aviator Sunglasses by Rayban
'Ain't No Wifey' tank from Dimepiece Designs
Red/Black Button Up from Obey
Leopard Print Belt from H&M
Black 'Skinniest' Denim from Pacsun
Black Everly Cut-Out Boots by Jeffrey Campbell
Lion Chain Necklace from Ebay

Hope you guys have an amazing weekend! God bless.


xo, Michelle