Printed Trousers.












Hi everyone (: so here's yesterday's quick OOTD! It was pretty gloomy out here in SoCal, so I decided to layer up! You guys know I LOVE my chambray top, so obviously I reached for that in the morning. I wanted to keep it simple, with a hint of pop, so I kept everything neutral except for these awesome printed 'baroque' style trousers I got on sale at Zara. These pants are extremely warm and I love that they're highwaisted, so that I could tuck in my shirt in the front a little bit for an extra pick up. I guess the only thing I don't like about these pants is that they're kinda thick, so they tend to make my legs look hugeee! But nonetheless, I absolutely adore printed pants, especially ones with gold glitter seams (: hope you guys are having a blessed week! 

I noticed it's starting to get a bit warmer here now. I guess Spring is finally coming! I can't wait to start incorporating color into my wardrobe. I normally like to wear black, white, and anything neutral, but it's always fun to add a splash of color! I am thinking of doing a video on Spring trends, or a Spring lookbook, or maybe even a Winter to Spring transition video. 

Black Jacket from Naked Zebra (mom's brand)
Light Chambray Top from Target
Sheer Cream Blouse from Naked Zebra
Maroon/Gold Baroque Trousers from Zara
Everly Cutout Boots in Black by Jeffrey Campbell
Gold watch from Marc Jacobs
Skull Bracelets from Urban Outfitters
Lionette Leather Bangle from Jewelmint

xo, Michelle