Camo & Stripes










Hiya loves (:
So here is yesterday's (Wednesday) outfit! I'm super loving this pencil skirt that I bought at Topshop! I haven't worn skirts in so long, and I usually aim for skater skirts or something more with an A-line. But I decided to try something new and get a pencil skirt, just to see what I can come up with. And let me tell you.. I am absolutely in love! I love how versatile this skirt is. You can wear it casually with a tee and a jacket, or you can dress it up by wearing it with a blouse and some hot shoes. But anywho's, decided to go super casual today.. and obviously mix and matching my prints (which you guys probably know that I love by now). Hope you guys enjoy!!! The weekend is almost hereeee! :D

Maroon Beanie- Target
Camo Jacket-Zara
Striped Sweater- H&M
Black Pencil Skirt- Topshop
Black Litas- Jeffrey Campbell
Gold Watch- Marc Jacobs
Gold Skull Bracelets- Urban Outfitters


xo, Michelle